All Star Express 2016
The path to seeing the correct schedule for your team:
Select SCHEDULES from the drop down menu (middle of the top bar);
Select your Division (under Girls)
Select STANDINGS and locate your team in the Constellation pool
Click on your team for your schedule
For the entire division schedule:
Click the Print Schedule button at top right to see/print entire schedule.
The Electronic online waiver must be completed by each athlete BEFORE arriving at All Star Express. Click the BLUE button to the right that says WAIVER on the email that is sent every night to those who have yet to complete. You may also get your User ID and password from your coach/admin. Any athlete who has not completed an online waiver prior to the event will not be permitted to compete. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
Kirkwood Soccer Complex 1220 River Rd. New Castle, DE 19720
An easy to navigate driving map can be found under the DOCUMENTS tab above.
All onsite in 2016! We encourage car-pooling to ensure a more enjoyable experience!
It is important that teams park only in designated areas and respect all parking staff and signage.
Parking is not permitted in surrounding neighborhoods, the Rifle Range or along Rt. 9 – you will be TOWED!
- Each field is lined to regulation size.
- Games will consist of 2 – 17 minute halves.
- Tournament rules are listed in the program. US Women’s Lacrosse rules (full checking included)
will be followed at ALL levels of play.
- The division in which your team will play was selected by your club admin, who determined the appropriate competitive placement within your grade level.
- All Star Express is a competitive event. EACH team will be challenged to play at a high level.
SYNAPSE SPORTS APP: Download today!
This is the best way to access up-to-date tournament info throughout the weekend!
Safety & Conveniences
- Toilets are plentiful and strategically located near the fields.
- Trash cans will be everywhere – please use them!
- Trainers are on the field for first aid only- NOT FOR TAPING. The tournament follows the expert advice of the authorized certified athletic trainers regarding athlete injuries and continuation of play.
- Dogs are NOT permitted on the grounds – local authorities will escort you & your dog from the premises – no kidding! LEAVE YOUR DOG AT HOME.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen.
- Grills, and the cooking that goes with them, are prohibited.
- Each cluster of fields will share an orange Gatorade tent, stocked with coolers of water and Gatorade for
EVERYONE - please bring your own bottle to fill! Field marshals will be in this tent and can communicate with event staff, security and trainers in cases of emergency. Please feel free to ask any questions or request emergency assistance.
While we can only hope for glorious weather– please understand that there is no Plan B in the event of inclement weather.
- As with any outdoor event, competition is subject to the elements. Tournament play may be suspended or cancelled as a result of inclement weather or field safety conditions.
- Safety dictates that competition will cease if thunder is heard or lightning is spotted.
- Games will re-start, in real time, 20 minutes after the last bolt was sighted or sooner if the sky clears.
- Games will not be re-scheduled.
- www.laxtournaments.com (sign up for text alerts on HOME page or immediate notifications!)
- on facebook– simply search for Synapse Sports
- 410.573.1414 x 4 (not as timely!)
The coach of EACH team/Club MUST CHECK IN at the Synapse Sports Black Star Tent before your 1st game.
Each coach will check the status of the team, provide on-site cell numbers and get any last minute directions.
Team tents will be permitted ONLY in the designated team tent area (field 9 on site map), on the perimeter of the venue, the outer rim by the trees and along outside fences, away from all fields, buildings & walkways. NO tents may be erected between fields or in high traffic areas. Please be conscious of your trash and dispose of it accordingly.
play. Tournament Program – available at the Synapse Sports Black Star Tent
The official (and FREE) tournament program – includes rosters, divisions, overview color schedule, rules and site map to guide you through the venue. Stop by & pick one up!
Chesapeake Caterers: chicken in pita, Italian sausage, Philly cheesesteak, fresh-cut fries, grilled breakfast sandwiches, fresh lemonade.
ZaJus Gourmet Catering: Maui Wowi smoothies, coffees and espresso beverages.
Dippin’ Dots Ice Cream & Sno-Ball carts
Vendors galore! A list of participating retail vendors is available under the documents tab.
Under Armour YOU KNOW US. WE WERE BORN HERE. And for 17 years the best lacrosse players on the planet have been shredding fields decked out in innovation from Under Armour®. Our cleats are the fastest in the game. Our apparel changed the way athletes dress forever. And our uniforms keep you cooler and more focused than you’ve ever been. Best of all…you can get everything right now. Call 888-828-1547 for Team Sales and GET BETTER NOW.
Gatorade, the official sports fuel provider, will hydrate athletes with the G-Series product line including PERFORM (original Gatorade) and RECOVER (post-game protein bars). Gatorade coolers will be on each sideline for athletes to fill up with PERFORM throughout the tournament and RECOVER bars will also be available at each sideline.
Wave One Sports, the official tournament merchandiser, will have all the All Star Express apparel on hand all weekend. Visit the Wave One tent to check out the new offerings!
Sportsmanship RULES at Synapse Sports events. Anyone violating the good sportsmanship expected of all players, coaches, fans and parents will be promptly presented with a Purple Card and escorted from the venue.
Shoplifting is a CRIME and will not be tolerated at Synapse Sports events. NO excuses . . . NO exceptions.
Anyone caught shoplifting will be immediately expelled from the tournament and will not be allowed to participate in any future Synapse Sports sponsored events. The continued participation of the shoplifter’s team may also be jeopardized. Vendors are encouraged to prosecute shoplifters under the full extent of the law.
We strongly suggest that parents and coaches reiterate this policy to players in advance, as a preventative measure.
Find Synapse . . .
Continue the celebration of sport . . . at All Star Express!